Voxengo updates Elephant mastering limiter plugin to v4.14
Voxengo has released an update to the Elephant mastering limiter plugin for Windows and Mac.
Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its sonic transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without audible “fuzz” and “pumping” sonic artefacts.
Changes in Elephant v4.14
- The “In Gain” and “Out Gain” can now be again linked inversely with the right-mouse-button, like in Elephant 3.
- Improved the gaussian dither approximation.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- Enabled the “asynchronous drawing” window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface “lagging”.
- Improved font rendering slightly.