Thenatan updates Vybz Lofi multi-effect plugin to v1.1.0
Thenatan has announced an update to the recently released Vybz, an effect plugin designed to bring back the nostalgic lofi vibes of old/retro days.
A Swiss Army Knife that includes everything about a modern or classic wet tone and it looks great while doing it.
With Vybz ultimate all-purpose Effect modules, You can Colorize your mixes And Crank it back a few decades when snaps, crackles, and pops were a necessary part of the experience.
Version 1.1.0 comes with a variety of new features and improvements.
Changes in Vybz v1.1.0
- New: Mix knob.
- New: Randomizer with lock feature.
- New: Global Bypass button.
- New: Speed & Mix controls for VHS.
- New: 3 way switch for Duck, Normal, and Follow.
- New: Threshold for Duck.
- New: VYBZ now supports mono / stereo, for Logic, Cubase, and any DAW that supports mono Fx plugins.
- Changed: 2 Band’s bypass button now bypasses both Eq & dYnamic Eq.
- Improved: UI & visualizations (new icons, bypassed modules now grays out and looks darker).
- Improved: Plugin load time improved by 66%.
- Improved: Time Machine’s sound quality improved.
- Improved: Crusher sound quality smoothed out.
- Improved: Duck and Normal mode now sounds more musical. Code clean-up, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
The update is free for existing owners of the plugin, and new users can also try a free demo version (VST/VST3 and AU fomrats).