TBProAudio updates AMM (Automatic Microphone Mixer) plugin to v2.0
TBProAudio has announced an update to the AMM 64-to-2 channel automatic microphone mixer effect plugin.
AMM offers several advanced mix modes and extensive controls for each channel. Version 2.0 now includes 32 internal stereo channels and a scalable GUI.
AMM can be used to mix quickly a discussion round, a dialogue with several speakers or even an audio conference with up to 16 microphones to a stereo signal. AMM supports multiple channel configurations, from mono up to 16 stereo channels, depending on the DAW capabilities.
AMM v2.0 features
- 32 internal stereo channels.
- internal mixing or external mixing with sender/receiver mode.
- multi channel mode, 64 to 64 channel mixer (VST2 only).
- speech pre filter.
- switchable pre-delay.
- envelope controlled channel strength.
- noise gate.
- mix modes: normal, auto, auto balanced, prio.
- moderator mode.
- extensive channel controls like mono, trim, bypass, weight, mute, solo and pan.
- input/output metering.
- write channel strength as automation data to DAW.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- large and easy to use GUI.
- scalable GUI.
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, priced 99 EUR.
More information: TBProAudio