TAL-Filter-2 free host-synced filter effect plugin updated to v3.0.0
TAL Software has announced version 3.0.0 of the TAL-Filter-2 plugin, a free filter module with different filter types, panorama and volume modulation possibilities.
This can be used for tremolo or trance gate effects. Panorama modulation maybe is useful to pan your percussion, hats or sound effects in the stereo room for more interesting rythms and sounds.
TAL-Filter-2 v3.0.0 features
- Different modulation types: LP 12dB, BP 12dB, HP 12dB, Pan, Volume.
- Super clean SVF filter with diode clipper in the feedback path. Capable of self oscillation.
- Easy to use spline editor.
- Stereo offset for modulation when in filter mode.
- Host sync with different sync options (normal, dotted…)
- Trigger button sets the modulation position to the start without loosing host sync. Can be automated.
- Legacy Mode for backward compatibility.
- File based presets.
The plugin is available to download for Windows, Mac and Linux in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: TAL Software