Steinberg Cubase 11 Digital Audio Workstation
Steinberg has announced availability of Cubase 11, an update to the advanced music production system featuring a vast range of workflow and performance improvements, as well as exciting new ways to find inspiration and improve your productions.
Cubase 11 delivers myriad workflow and performance improvements across the entire range. Along with Cubase 11 Pro, Steinberg has also upgraded the smaller Artist and Elements editions: VariAudio 3, ARA 2 support and unlimited audio, MIDI and instrument tracks in Artist, and side-chain support in Elements.
Steinberg’s Senior Marketing Manager for Cubase, Matthias Quellmann, commented:
With many fantastic new and improved features, like the new precise dynamic EQ, enhanced synchronization, Score Editor improvements, Scale Assistant, slicing samples in the Sample Editor and even spectral editing with Spectralayers One, Cubase 11 is today’s most advanced, user-friendly music production and recording software.
Changes in Cubase 11
- Advanced Audio Export: Save time with new export queues.
- Sampler Track 2: New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide.
- Scale Assistant: Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale.
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more.
- Global Tracks: Stay in sync more easily.
- Frequency 2: Amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing.
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM.
- Score Editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts.
- New Samples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
- SuperVision: Super-flexible, customizable metering.
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning.
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound.
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling settings.
- Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades: More bang for fewer bucks.
- Multiple Side-Chain: Improved input architecture.
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid console compatibility.
- VST Connect SE 5: Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions.
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier.
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance.
- SpectraLayers One: Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation.
Cubase 11 is available for purchase for 559 EUR (Pro) / 309 EUR (Artist) / 99.99 EUR. Prices incl. German VAT. Upgrade pricing is available to Cubase users.
Customers who have activated an earlier Cubase version since October 14th, 2020, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to Cubase 11.
More information: Steinberg