RapidComposer v4.0 at 25% intro discount
MusicDevelopments has announced the release of an update to its music prototyping and automated composition software.RapidComposer version 4.0 features a redesigned user interface with docked browsers, improved workflow, revamped rhythm and phrase generators, new Melody Editor, rewritten VST/VST3/AU plug-ins, folder tracks, and more.
RapidComposer is a unique, non-destructive, phrase-based music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles (for Windows and macOS).
Changes in RapidComposer v4.0
- Redesigned user interface.
- Browsers are docked on the right side, file browser added.
- Melody Editor tab added for motive development, melody generation and editing.
- All rhythm and phrase generators were revamped.
- New rewritten VST2, VST3 and AU plugins. The plug-ins are self contained, so they do not use the main application. You can use soundfonts in the plug-in.
- The installer is improved, including installing plug-ins. The Windows installer includes 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Folder tracks.
- Peak meters and Audio Gain slider displayed for SF2, VSTi and audio tracks.
- Settings / VSTi page reworked and simplified.
- New structure inspector with extended functionality.
- Diatonic and chromatic mediant chords are in the Chords Suggestions.
- The initial ‘enter license key’ screen redesigned with the possibility to start the demo version.
- New variation: ‘Apply Shape’. It is similar to Apply Melody but uses the new rhythm mapping.
- Add selected chords to a progression rule (from the master track, the progression editor, and the browser).
- Additional bigger font sizes offered, suitable for 4K resolution.
- At the first usage font size is automatically set based on the screen resolution.
- Supporting special characters in directory names (Cyrillic, Kanji, etc.).
- Color themes updated and cleaned up. New color themes: ‘Dark With Orange’, ‘Katalin Dark’.
- Dozens of other improvements and bug fixes.
RapidComposer v4.0 is available at a 25% introductory discount, priced $149 USD for the full edition and $59 USD for the light edition. The offer expires November 29th, 2020.
Owners of RapidComposer can upgrade for $60 USD (full edition) or $30 USD (light edition). Orders after April 1st, 2019 receive a free upgrade.
A demo version for Windows and macOS is available to download.
More information: MusicDevelopments