Noizefield Warrior FREE Synthesizer
Noizefield and CPS Multimedia have released Warrior, a free VST synthesizer plugin for Windows.
Warrior has been designed for Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Hardstyle, Rawstyle, Techno, Industrial and genres alike. It delivers those “rough” sounds specific to the musical genres listed above.
Warrior has 3 oscillators, two of which load premade wavetables, and the third lets you draw your own wavetable. Next, we find 2 multimode-filters (HP, LP, LP 2, BP, 303, Ladder, Vowel), a vowel filter and a noise generator.
- 3 Oscillators (Osc 1 & Osc 2 are using wavetables, Osc3 allows you to draw own wavetables)
- 2 Multimode-Filters (HP, LP, LP 2, BP, 303, Ladder, Vowel)
- 1 Vowel Filter – 1 Modulation matrix (with seven slots to modulate simultanously)
- 1 Noise-Generator
- 3 LFOs
- 3 free assignable AHDSR-Envelopes
- 1 Equalizer (four bands)
- 1 Chorus effect
- 1 Reverb effect
- 1 Bit Crush effect
- 1 Ensemble effect
- 1 Fattener effect
- 1 Unison (8x)
- 32 Presets
- 2 Skins (Standard and Night edition)
- Available for Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
There are 3 LFOs, 3 free assignable AHDSR envelopes, fattener unison, as well as effects such as chorus, reverb, bit crush, ensemble, plus a 4-band equalizer. The modulation matrix comes with seven slots to modulate simultaneously.
At the moment, Warriors has 32 factory presets and 2 skins (Standard and Night edition).
The instrument plugin is available as 32-bit/64-bit VST plugin for Windows only. In order to download it, registration (free) at Noizefield is required.
More information: Noizefield