MOK updates Waverazor software synthesizer to v2.6.0
Media Overkill (MOK) has announced an update to the Waverazor synthesizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 2.6.0 adds a new Phaser Effect, available for use in both the filter and effect sections, and native Apple Silicon support.
Unleash your dark side with Waverazor — a futuristic synth that gives you the power to splice waveforms into aggressive new sounds. The patented oscillator design utilizes a new form of synthesis to produce biting leads, glitched-out basses, cinematic pads and everything in between.
Changes in Waverazor v2.6.0
- Phaser Effect algorithm added to Filter and Effect blocks.
- Native support for Apple Silicon and Intel (requires end of support for OS X 32-bit).
- Input Effects Block added to Modulation Matrix.
- Makeup Gain added to Main Output Compressor.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Waverazor costs $149 USD. It is on sale for $95.40 USD at the Tracktion Marketplace for a limited time.
More information: MOK