Luftrum releases Bioscape cinematic instrument for Kontakt Player
Luftrum has announced the release of Bioscape, a 4.5GB Kontakt instrument that is based on field recordings and found sounds to create musical content.
Bioscape is particularly suitable for game and filmscore composers but works extremely well with ambient music, music concréte, sound healing, music therapy or as a standalone experimental instrument.
Bioscape contains hundreds of field recordings and found sounds from hydrophonic desert wind to abandoned factory drones, from ghostly ringing rocks to cracking icy rivers, all sorted in different sound categories. Using the sound material, a team of excellent sound designers have crafted over 320 presets sorted in categories from pulses to pads, textures, ASMR, drones, playables and effects.
Within the DNA of Bioscape is a multifaceted instrument that on one side can sound as atonal and dark as you want and on the other side produce the most ethereal and light timbres.
Bioscape is an official Native Instruments third party library, made for the free Kontakt Player so you do not need the full version of Kontakt to play Bioscape. It is fully NKS compatible and supports drag & drop, so you can use your own sounds and samples. It is installed directly in Native Access, just enter the serial number and click install.
- 4.5GB cinematic Kontakt instrument.
- Official Native Instruments third party library.
- Installed directly in Native Access, just enter serial and click install.
- 345 high quality field recordings and found sounds by professional field recordists.
- Drag & Drop your own samples and field recordings.
- 320+ presets by world class sound designers.
- NKS ready for Komplete Kontrol and Machine.
Bioscape is available now for $159 USD.