KeyStep Pro firmware 2.0 update brings new performance-oriented features
Arturia has announced the release of the latest free firmware update of its KeyStep Pro do-it-all MIDI controller powerhouse.
The version 2.0 firmware update brings a generous set of new performance-oriented features along with further stability and workflow improvements.
KeyStep Pro’s performance, production, and pure musical creation abilities continue to grow with every free update, bringing yet more precise refinements and much-requested features to our universal sequencing mastermind.
Changes in KeyStep Pro 2.0 firmware
- Global transpose: Transpose multiple melodic tracks at the same time.
- Global value offset: Apply a relative offset for any of the 5 main controls for every step across the selected track pattern.
- Arpeggios in sequences: You can now record arpeggios into a sequence.
- Recording Chord Mode: Record Chord Mode chords into a sequence.
- Arpeggios while stopped: Create and play arpeggios while KeyStep Pro isn’t playing.
- MIDI Thru: MIDI Out 2 can now be set to Thru mode.
- Mono Mode: The mono mode has been refactored for a smoother experience.
- Arpeggio swing: You can now add swing amount to arpeggios using Shift.
- Step Listen: Trigger sequence steps without playing a sequence so you can preview your notes.
- Workflow and UX: Various workflow improvements to performance, functionality, and ease of use.
KeyStep Pro users can update the firmware via the MIDI Control Center (MCC).
More information: Arturia