DubSiren 2 dub siren synthesizer by Tek’it Audio brings macOS support
Tek’it Audio has announced an update to the DubSiren dub siren synthesizer plugin for Windows.
Last updated back in 2013, the new version comes with an improved UI and new features such as additional modulation waveforms and oversampling. DubSiren 2 is now also available for macOS (VST2/VST3/AU), alongside 64-bit for the Windows version with VST2/VST3 plugin formats.
DubSiren recreate the siren sounds made famous by Jamaican sound systems. Create fat siren sound with full control over the sound, an echo/ping-pong delay and a hard clipping distortion.
DubSiren 2 features
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound.
- Nine modulation waveform (sine, triangle, square, ramp, rip saw…).
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW.
- Control the modulation phase and amount.
- Sync the phase to the MIDI note gate.
- Control the swing and smoothness of the modulation.
- Integrated echo or ping-pong delay effect.
- Delay feedback path with damping HP and LP filters.
- Hard clipping distortion and digital sound effects.
- x4 Oversampling.
- Optional notes pitch tracking.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 58 Factory presets to get you started.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
The plugin is available at a 20% intro discount, priced 29 EUR / $39 USD for a limited time.
More information: Tek’it Audio