Aurora DSP Rhino Massive Guitar Plugin pre-order
Aurora DSP has announced a pre-order offer on the upcoming Rhino Massive Guitar Plugin, offering 60% off on the virtual guitar instrument for Windows and Mac.
The compact yet advanced guitar plugin delivers everything from a delicate, clean tone to the heaviest wall of sound filling the whole mix.
We’re advancing a proven formula, focusing on a design that enables you to achieve a wide spectrum of sound in a single plugin.
Control every aspect of the signal from the main view and dial in each parameter with expanding sections.
- Aurora IRs: A built-in stock pack of custom impulse responses prepared especially for Rhino.
- Rhino Knob: A set of co-operating functions enclosed within a single parameter, adding character and pushes the tone through the mix.
- Compact UI: Designed with the goal of convenience and clarity.
- Advanced control: Each section can be expanded, unveiling extra options.
- Cross-platform presets: Exchange presets between Windows, macOS, iPad and iPhone.
- Dark Mode: Light and dark mode and a color theme dynamically changing with the chosen preamp.
- 4k UI: Fully scalable UI designed with simple, intuitive control in mind.
- iLok account and iLok License Manager installation required. iLok dongle is not required.
Rhino will be available in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats. It is available to pre-order now for $39 USD ($99 USD).
The Mammoth Monumental Bass Plugin is currently also on sale, priced $39 USD instead of $79 USD.
More information: Aurora DSP